Journeys of the Joyful Heart
Get in-tune and grounded and manifest your big dreams with ease.
Sign up for the challenge today if you want more peace, love and serenity through a unique and easy way
of learning and action over 28 days!
How amazing would it be to discover that meditation can be short, sweet and a lot simpler than you ever imagined?
Yay, that would be awesome! Through easy mindfulness exercises, you’ll learn to become grounded and flow through the day with newfound calmness.
Wouldn’t it be great to have more clarity, energy and joy each day?
Yes, I would love it! We’ll share with you a myriad of different styles of meditation ensuring you’ll walk away with at least a handful of practices that you really click with. The Pink Bubble Visualization, Mandala Art and Drumming Mantras are just a few that will release tension and increase focus, love and peace.
How it works:
1. Each day you will log into your personal member page where you’ll find a short video that will guide you through a brief and simple meditation or mindfulness activity .
2. The 28 days are separated into 3 different meditation themes. These are specifically designed for you to try on and explore all different kinds of meditation.
3. Forget about sitting in a lotus pose trying to silence your mind. This is Not Yo Mama’s Meditation, here you’ll discover new ways to become mindful that are fun, creative, active and enlightening. You’ll find what works best for your personality and/or lifestyle.
4. Your coaches check in with you and will be available for guidance throughout the challenge.
5. Set aside 10 minutes a day to focus on your well-being. Begin to create a new routine for your health and happiness.
6. The best results show up when you make the commitment to yourself and follow through.
Ready! Set! Go!
This is the best and easiest way to make meditation fun and enjoyable with ever-changing styles
sure to fit every type of personality.
How good would it feel to move through each day with less stress, worry and overwhelm?
That would feel amazing! You’ll be excited to find these moments of meditation profoundly improve memory, mood and overall health. Just 5 minutes a day keep the stress away.
More reasons to take the challenge:
We share our top 3 anywhere, anytime meditations
3 Meditation secrets
Learn 3 simple steps to balancing chakras